Saturday, May 27, 2006

whew!

I am alive and... well, sitting. I was up for 24hrs yesterday. I worked from 8am Friday-5am Saturday. I transferred 38,140' of film this past week. I completed all I need to for jobs that are due Monday (funny, we're closed that day). I got home at 5:30 and slept until 10am. I went back up to my office, wrapped everything up & took everything over to the store around 11am (they opened at 10). I am taking the day off today, but I will be going in tomorrow to put myself in better position as I have a lot of orders due by the 1st.

Thank God for friends. A very close friend of mine came by around midnight & brought me a shake & conversation to help keep me company. She stayed with me until 3-something, I think. I really cannot remember what time she left, but if it was not for her I would have had a rough night. It helped out tremendously that I did not have to break my stride by leaving & getting something. She is truly a blessing and she knows who she is! Thank you! We had a great talk about her wedding stuff (congrats, Matt!), Friends, and The Simpsons. It was perfection- HAHA!!!

I am going to lay down now.

No comments: