Thursday, May 11, 2006

what's tha dealio, yo?

Ok, I think I figured something out. It's when I workout my upper body that I am least enthusiastic about my workouts. I took my sweet-ass time once again between exercises. Felt this way Tuesday & here it is Thursday & I am feeling the same way.


Ok, so it's either that theory or the fact that I am just tired. I think it's just that I am tired. I just need to get some sleep tonight. I plan on going to bed early. Like 9pm early. Tomorrow's Friday & I want it to be a great Friday. So, after I watch "Smallville", I will start to wind down. I'll do some blog stuff, primarily here. Well, it is late, 6:50am, so I need to hit the shower. Have a good Thursday, asses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tab said...

I had to delete the other post cos my mom, the ass she is, put her work email up there for the whole world to see. Talk about asinine! Sheesh! Do they not teach anything up there in the sticks of Arkansas? :p