Tuesday, May 09, 2006

tuesday... ooooh oooooh, tuuueeesssdaaaaaaaay

I am here at work having got in from checking on the pups again. They're fine, but they do miss their owners.

24 was good last night. Sucks there is only 3 more episodes until the season finale.
I didn't have to call mom to remind her to watch it, she called me about an hour before it started.

I have to say, I did not want to workout this morning. 4:30 came too early. I drug my ass all throughout my exercises. I did each set fine, but it was going from one to another that I wasted the most time. I am not sure why. I was asleep before 10 as I remember the 2nd episode of Family Guy came on TBS. I am just yawning like a fiend right now. I have my Rock*, but no lunch. Forgot to wash my Tupperware(TM), so now I have to get out & buy lunch. Bummer.

Crush is happy she has fresh water. Got her tank cleaned out last night during the first episode of Family Guy @ 9.

It is so freaking humid this morning! Bah! And then they say it will hit 94 today. Are you kidding me?!?! Also said it would be possible for some place by Ft. Worth to hit 100. Yikes! This weather is ridiculous. But, that is Texas for ya'!

...back to the old grind... (stares at film while belting out some Johnny Cash, "I Hung My Head")

No comments: