Monday, May 29, 2006

my weekend

Here's the breakdown:
After my Friday/Saturday marathon work"day", I went to sleep shortly after SNL started (I woke up at 5pm after going to sleep around noon-12:30). I woke up at 5am Sunday, was at church for 7:45am Mass, then got some Bucks & donuts (1/2 doz.) and made it in at 9:15am & started work @ 9:30. I only took a 20min break to get some Grandy's around 2:15pm and finally finished my day at 10:30pm. So, after finishing a 20hr day at 5am Sat (not including the 1.5hrs at 10am), I busted out a 13hr day Sunday. Yeah, I am a machine. This is what one has to do when they are solely responsible for an entire dept in a company. It helps out tremendously that I love what I do otherwise, I would not be so dedicated.


Today, I have to do laundry and clean up my neglected apt. I was going to go grocery shopping, but I am going to skip it. I just don't feel like dealing with that today. I'd rather relax by staying in and taking care of business here at home. I think I will have some Simpsons DVDs (3rd Season) playing while I do my thing. I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great weekend to me!!! do you have to work today? if so thats got to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my LIFE !!

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD SKIP THE SIMPSONS DVD AND GO WITH wes craven's DEADLY BLESSINGS. ITS THE BOMB!!!!


www.lemonparty.com