Wednesday, May 10, 2006

what do you want to know?

Since y'all are just aching to discover what I listened to when I worked out today, here is my playlist:
"Rigor Mortis"- A Split-Second
"Precious"- Depeche Mode
"Last"- NIN
"My Hero"- Foo Fighters
"Take Me Out"- Franz Ferdinand
"You Know What You Are?"- NIN
"Scum of the Earth"- Rob Zombie
"The Hand that Feeds"- NIN
"Hero"- Chad Kroeger feat./Josey Scott
"Living Dead Girl (Subliminal Seduction Remix)"- Rob Zombie
"Connection"- Elastica
"Only"- NIN
"Dragula (Hot Rod Herman Remix)"- Rob Zombie
"Ready to Go"- Elastica
"Wish"- NIN
"Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Unplugged Mix)"- Andian
Now, I don't get to hear them all, but it is a nice mix. Some are inspirational/motivational (not in a religious sense), some are just pure energy (no, not that crap by Information Society).


FYI- I do like taking care of dad & Nancy's dogs. It gives them peace of mind to know their house is being checked on a regular basis, the dogs aren't stressed out by staying away from home boarded outside of their comfort zone, dad saves some cash by not having a kennel take them in, and I get to make a little extra money. Heck, it's a win-win situation!


I am off to shower & get ready for work. I am going by Bucks this morning. My ass is draggin'!

No comments: