Saturday, May 20, 2006

i'm no super-genius... or are i? (pt.2)

I have an idea for the Apple Corporation; however, after reading the fine print on their website, I have decided to withhold the information I have stored in my feeble mind. It is an untapped market that I am shocked Apple has not embarked upon yet. It is money that would add... well, more than you can imagine- a lot of money to the bottom line and have many satisfied customers. This is what stopped me in my tracks from submitting my suggestion to them-



TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION
You agree that: (1) your ideas will automatically become the property of Apple, without compensation to you, and (2) Apple can use the ideas for any purpose and in any way, even give them to others.


Sorry Steve Jobs, but you just missed the boat. I know you have gobs of cash stored up under your name in far too many bank accounts than I can even count, but perhaps this is my boat. I am willing to share with you, though. Just think about it, Mr. Jobs.

No comments: