Monday, May 08, 2006

it's monday

Yep. I got my workout in. Woke up at 4:30, was at the weight room at 4:45. Left a little late for dad's- got there around 7:10. Made it into work at 7:45 and I have my iPod bustin' out some tunes through my JBL On Stage speakers while I kick back with a Rock* drink. It's just too much out of my way to hit my Starbucks when I am looking after dad's house & dogs.


Last week, I hit Bucks on Friday morning and Nic, one of the staff who knows me up there, made me laugh so hard. As he handed my drink to me, he said, "here's your drink, fatty!" It's funny cos it's ironic. Self-portrait:


Note the attention to detail. You cannot see the iPod earbuds & wire as they are white, just like the background. I am the shiz!

2 comments:

grillcheese said...

Are you wearing mittens?

Tab said...

i think they are lightbulbs