Tuesday, May 09, 2006

tuesday went down...

I only got to work 1/2 day on the film cleaning. I had to tend to other business priorities that were work-related up until 11:30. Sadly, I was hungry by then, but since I did not have any clean Tupperware(TM), I had to fetch lunch. I am so disgusted with my choice- Wendy's. Ok, I wanted to puke afterwards, but it is right down the road and inexpensive. I should have gone to Potbelly's and eaten healthier. Oh well.

The highlight of my day is since I am not running film, I do get to listen to commentary on The Simpsons, Season 1 DVD box set. Some things are interesting, while others... are irrelevant and just everyone yacking about stuff that is boring. Hopefully it gears up in Season 3. I am listening to Season 2 at home and it has gotten better. I figure since it is their first stab at it, Season 1 will lack some skills. I think the more into the seasons I get, the more they will have to discuss. At any rate, I am through the first two discs and on to the third disc. I cannot believe I have had every box set since they have come out & never listened to the commentary.

FYI- I am at home. I work Mon-Fri 8am-4pm. I am glad that dad & Nancy are home for two reasons- 1. I know they are safe & sound. 2. I can "sleep in" until 5am! Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

#1 I've never watched an entire Simpson's episode.
#2 I can't believe you get up so EARLY!

Tab said...

1. You are missing out on pure comedy.
2. I've gotta get up early to maintain this hard bod o'mine. Oh, did I just make you just vurp? :)