Thursday, June 01, 2006

tator tot contest

Ok, so Emily & I did the unthinkable... yeah, we had a contest to see how many we could absolutely cram into our mouths without crushing them. I did 10. Emily did 11. Yeah, she beat me by one lousy tot. The only redeeming thing about my loss is the little boys in the SUV next to us were practically leaning out the window watching, and I actually ate all of my tots. In Emily's defense I had her laughing, so she had to spit out half of hers or else she might have been able to eat them all. Sounds easier than it actually is, but since you cannot crush them, it is quite difficult. Then when you try & eat them- holy cow.


*disclaimer: do not try this alone. Make sure you have someone with you who is not shoving tots in their mouth at the same time just incase one of you chokes and you have to dial 911. I think it would be impossible to tell them your emergency with your mouth full.

No comments: