Tuesday, June 20, 2006

butt kicked

I feel like I have been pummeled in the gut. I got so sick after 7am until 7:45 and I am wiped out. Hopefully my meds will be ready today, but they will hurt- financially. I think they will be somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 and for someone without insurance, it really does wreck the checking account. But, it could be worse- I could be typing this from beyond the grave HAHA!!!


The thing that worries me is how much it is going to cost me for the next two doctor visits- one is for blood work on the 12th, the second is for a physical on the 13th. Seeing as how I just got through dumping $950 into my truck again, I don't know how much more of this financial pounding I can take. If it's not one thing, it's another lately. Of course this is all happening while I am trying to save up for vacation. I am sure if I did not have that to look forward to, then I'd just be out the $950.

update: My doctor just called and said it would be a max of $300. If it is any more then he will cover that himself. How nice is that? It sure does help a lot.

update#2: Here is exactly why I want Mr. Liar to rot in hell. Not only has he cost the company money, but he has also costing me money out of my own pocket. I missed one day last week and I am now home missing another day of work. His lying and indirect accusations have caused me to stress out and make my ulcerative colitis make a brief appearance and force me to get my meds @ the cost of $194.37. It might as well be $200. Couple that with the possibility of having to spend an add'l $300 (thank goodness no more than that thanks to my doctor), I am "out" $500. That is money I could have spent towards my vacation. $500 is a ton of cash. I know it is not the Christian way, but I am so pissed off at this guy cos it is affecting me personally & my health. I just have to have faith that he will get what's coming to him. I apologize as I know this is dark, but that is the way I feel right now. It is without a doubt not fair that Mr. Liar gets away with this & I am the one who literally ends up paying for it- both out cash & my health has been compromised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Do people really reply to these things???? It IS a crock that there are idiots in this world that can cause such crap. I speak from experience too! FEEL BETTER SOON :)Monkey Boy
LUV M