Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday, bloody hot Sunday

I laid out only 45mins yesterday & got some good color. It does not take me long to soak up some rays. I got home from church this morning & was out at the pool and exposed my back this time for 45mins (9am-9:45). Will see what the results bear tomorrow morning. It might not be as productive.

After that, I took another shower, watched disc 2 of season 4 of The Simpsons. Then I washed my truck. I really, really, really need to vacuum, but I feel like Mojo- meh! Perhaps once I start laundry I will do that & unload the dishwasher, make dinner, and reload the dishwasher. At least my truck is squeaky-clean. She hadn't been washed in a couple of months. Poor thing needed a bath. This weekend I will take her in for an estimate on the transmission.

BTW- it really sucks being confined to my bedroom watching TV & DVDs. Stupid living room TV.

No comments: