Saturday, June 03, 2006

another weekend...

My Friday night was so weak. I got out of work at 4pm. I stopped by 7-11 and got a Slurpee and some cherry licorice nips. I had not had any for quite some time. Upon arriving home, I watched The Simpsons, then took a shower. I got out, watched Friends and snacked on my licorice nips and then the 6:30 Simpsons came on. Uh-oh. I found it difficult to keep my eyes open! Not good. I was out before it ended, but I remember waking up shortly after 7. I thought to myself, "how sad is this?" I knew I was going to wake up early Saturday, so I decided to lay in bed until I fell back asleep while watching TV.


I woke up this morning at 5, but laid in bed until 6. I got up, did 45 push-ups, made my protein shake and had a big ol' bowl chock full of Raisin Bran. I hopped in the shower and was off to Super Target to get my grocery shopping out of the way. By the time I got back home it was 9am.

After unloading & putting away the new food, I change into some shorts, bust out the iPod and laid out by the pool for 45mins. There was a nice breeze, so it made it very tolerable to just lay there and soak up some rays. I went back to my apt- all of about a 10-second walk from the pool, and took another shower since I was a little sweaty. I figure I'll lay out again tomorrow after I get home from church as it should be about the same time.


Ever since then I have been watching the Discovery Channel. They have had shows on UFO's and hauntings- both topics that fascinate me to no end.


Don't know what I'll do the rest of the day since my living room TV is dead. I guess I will edit another one of my sister's videos! I want to have those done before July. I will have another to do from this coming vacation & I cannot wait to see what this trip brings the Fab 5!

No comments: