Tuesday, November 07, 2006

lack of posts

Is primarily due to work. I have been abnormally swamped these past 3 weeks. I guess more people know about the turnaround on projects I work on and I have had much larger orders to complete than usual. Of those 3 weeks, two I have worked overtime and there will be plenty of more weeks ahead that I will be working overtime & I will gladly take it eventhough I will have to sacrifice sleep & working out. And, I worked 8am-7:15pm last night, then had to get some groceries. Read: not what I normally would have gotten. By the time I got home it was 8:30. I am getting ready to go in early this morning- going to try & be there by 7. Hopefully I won't work too much past 4, but the verdict is still out. I have one job that is 17,900' of 16mm and 1,250 of 8mm. Yes, one job. This is the largest one I have had to tackle. Prior to this, the largest I have ever done is 14,000+ feet. It will roughly be somewhere in the neighborhood of 9 hours of viewing time for the 16mm and a little over an hour for the 8mm. This will probably take me a solid 2 days to complete the transfer to MiniDV. After that, the store it is going to will transfer it to VHS for the client to view for editing purposes. I got so much done yesterday that I am hoping to have left me in a great position to have everything done Friday so that it can be taken out to the store that day.

No comments: