Sunday, December 21, 2008

cruising the personals again

While waiting for the Nyquil to kick in, I decided to see who is out there on one of these dating sites and must say there are some curious names out there.

What makes you think any self-respecting man will want to get to know someone with a nickname of jaegerbomb911 or MissBeotch or princesadianna or rebel_pride08? The last one just seems to scream racism. You don't call yourself a "princes" (didn't even spell "princess" correctly) when you're in your late-30's. And MissBeotch (late-30's). Really? Sounds like you want someone you can argue with. I know I certainly wouldn't be proud to know that your name reminds me of pure white trash. Don't even get me started on jaegerbomb (very, very early 30's). Sorry, but it's obvious you party way too much for my tastes. Geesh.
Now, I know there is someone out there for these women. I just don't think their nickname is going to get someone's attention that they are hoping to get. I am sure they will attract the wrong man.

Oh yeah, and don't have a nickname that has "just looking" in it. Why even bother if you're just looking? I don't get it. Sounds like you just did it to do something and then you won't act on it. Why waste everyone's time, including the people who have to approve your ad? Really, I just don't get it. Why bother?

Oh yeah, here's another red flag. When a woman posts she has a B.A. and makes $25-$35k, but doesn't post her requirement for the man's income, but she does post that money is a turn-on. Yeah, close that one real quick. I see you're a gold-digger. Perhaps a hooker.

No comments: