Saturday, October 14, 2006

fantasy football

For those that care and/or participate in fantasy football, I am currently in 3 leagues this season-

In one head-2-head (H2H) league I am currently residing in the 9th place out of 12 with a 2-3 record. Awful. I have only myself to blame for this as I did not stick to my plan like I did my other two teams below.

The next H2H league I am holding my own as the only undefeated team out of ten!

The last league is a points-based system and I am in 2nd place (out of 9 teams) with the top spot just a scant 44.66 points ahead of me.

Last season I won one of the two leagues I was in. This was a points-based league and I won it by a mere 1.72 points (2802.04 to 2800.32).
I also checked the archives and discovered that I won 3rd place with a pathetic 6-7 record. How is it a sub-.500 team wins 3rd place (H2H league out of 12 teams)? Speechless.

No comments: