Tuesday, October 28, 2008

personal ad pic no-no #1

Suggestion: when posting a personal ad, I would please use some common sense. If you are going to use the mirror to help you take your pic, at least clean up the area around the sink. Make it look like you have some pride and hygiene. I would also like to add, please do not have proof in your pic that you eat in the bathroom. It'd be bad enough if the plate was empty, but the fact it clearly shows you are in the middle of eating a meal in there, for whatever reason, just sends chills up my spine. I'd be scared to know what your bedroom looks like, not to mention the rest of your place.

No, I am not dating right now, nor am I seeking out dating at this moment. I was looking through a very well respected online dating site and came across a big no-no. I'd expect to find this on Craigslist, but certainly not on probably one of the top 3 dating sites.
No, you are not seeing things, either. There is a fork that actually has some food on it as though she took a bite and thought now would be the most opportune time to take a pic. Crazy, I know.

1 comment:

grillcheese said...

She knows how to make waffles.