Saturday, December 16, 2006

uneventful 100th post, and here's why

I had to figure out my hours yesterday at work.
This week alone I will have worked 92+ hours, but today goes towards the next payperiod. With that in mind, since Dec 1, I have earned over 71 hours in just overtime while having only Sunday, Dec 3, off. I have worked a total of 152 hours since Dec 1 through yesterday. The majority of my days are of the 12-hour variety with a couple of 16-hour ones thrown in for good measure.
It's 5:40am right now, so I must start getting ready for even more work as I will put in a minimum of 12 hours again today. I am not sure how many I will work tomorrow, but it will once again be a minimum of 12 hours.
Oh yeah, and if I survive through the end of December, there is a huge chance I will have transferred over one-quarter of a million feet of film for just November & December alone. That'd be quite a feat- if I live to tell about it.

I still have not finished my wrapping. There is a gift that still sits on my floor 1/2-way wrapped. I think there is dust on my presents I have bought others, which will probably not make it to their destination for Christmas Day. My apt still looks like Sanford & Son live here. My fridge is empty. I've lost 10 pounds, maybe more. Of course, my back hurts. I have missed church the past two weeks and I will miss it once again tomorrow. I need to get groceries and do laundry tonight. I really don't remember much of anything this month. I can't tell you when the last time was I turned on my TV to watch anything. My poor fish tank needs cleaning. I discovered my fish had another bunch of babies only cos I have seen one that is only 2 or 3 weeks old. My shrimp still haven't hatched their eggs, but the eggs have changed color from sorta clear to orange-ish. As much as no one wants it, I need another me around here. Oh yeah, and I may have to end up working Christmas Eve. At least I will have Christmas Day off, right?
Catch y'all later...

No comments: