Tuesday, December 19, 2006

two things up for discussion

One is the amount of hours I have put in at work.
Sunday I was in at 9am. I planned on going in at 7am, but I just could not crawl out of bed. I stayed until 4:45am on Monday. I only had time for one 30-min break in which I only ate a few pieces of a $20 pizza from Campisi's. I am so sad it was wasted. So, I put in almost 20 hrs in my first day of this week.
After I finally left at Monday at 5am since I got to fight our email server for 15 minutes and got home at 5:20am. I know I was asleep by 5:30, but I was up at 8am and back into work at 9:15 and stayed until midnight.
I have put in just about 35 hours in only two days. My poor body.

I will be in around 9am again today and looks like I will stay until midnight once again. Hopefully, come Wednesday (and everyday thereafter), I will be there less than 12 hours each day.

In other more funny news, I earned a new nickname. Monkey Knuckles! What do you think? I just don't know if it is two words, hyphenated (did I spell that right?), or just one word. All I know is my back hurts, I am starving, I've lost 10 lbs, my apt is a mess, I have no food, I am almost out of clean clothes, I am exhausted, and my brain is MIA.
Pray for Mojo.

No comments: