Wednesday, September 20, 2006

whoopidy-dooo!!!

Those few readers who know me know I am not a big drinker. While getting some groceries tonight, I ventured down the beer aisle. At first I thought I would get a bottle of pinot noir, but the more I looked at the wine, the more I could sense something behind me... something beckoning me... something... willing me to come... closer to it... to seek it out... and take it home...

I have just finished my 2nd one of 6 longnecks. The other 4 have been spared, for now. I have a nice little buzz going, and with that I bid y'all farewell. Anyone who knows me understands my fondness for Crown Royal Special Reserve, but since that is expensive (let's face it- I do have to get up & workout tomorrow in addition to working) and would have required a 2nd trip out of my way, I figured that good ol'Bud would be a nice, inexpensive substitute. Cheers, beee-yotches!

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh...

No comments: