Friday, September 22, 2006

what's x-radiation?

Ok, so I did it... I have decided to do the unthinkable...


The wires in the pic below should be red, but instead this looks like the distributor cap under the hood of some damn car. I have no idea how/why that is so filthy. It has never been in the home of a smoker (my ex-wife smoked outside). Pretty damn gross.


The pic below states things about avoiding possible exposure to x-radiation and take x-radiation protective measures for personnel during service. Around the metal frame is this tube that seems to be insulated. Maybe this is some kind of shielding?


The bedroom TV relocated in the living room. The deceased's shell for comparison...



The tube on my "love" seat (which is going bye-bye soon, too). It may be difficult to see, but the tube is really sunk down in it. It's damn heavy...



Here's that metal frame. If you can see at the bottom is one of those black tubes. It's solid and does seem to have some kind of insulation...


My hands were so dirty, it looked like I'd been working on my truck or in a mine. I had no idea how dusty TVs get inside.I wish I had a gun. It would be cool to shoot this thing up.

No comments: