Wednesday, August 16, 2006

We need this man-


Only he can save us from the sun. He did it once before in Springfield and maybe he can do it again here in Dallas. My reason? It has been 100, or higher, 14 out of 15 days in August. And 8 days in a row of 100+ heat and the next 7 days show 100 & higher. Now, that one day may have been 98 or 99, but when it gets over 95, does it really matter? No. It might as well be 100+, especially when one figures in the humidity. And, it's supposed to be 106 today & maybe tomorrow. Are you kidding me? This really cannot be happening, can it? I expect this crap in Nevada or Arizona, but not here. I guess it is too much to ask for cloudy skies and wet weather. All I know is we better have one nasty winter (per my previous post) or else there's pretty much nothing we can do about it. Well, that is except suffer.

No comments: