Thursday, October 25, 2007

what i heard on the radio today

On my drive into work I listen to 105.3, but when there are commercials I check out 102.1 and 103.3 for brief moments.
Upon switching over to 102.1, a woman called in and stated that when she got a little tipsy she told her husband, to whom she has been married a whopping 4-5 months, that she is unhappy with the size diamond she currently has and wants a larger one. After confessing what she said, she then mentioned that she discovered her husband's credit limit at the jewelry store is $8,000 and was upset he did not use the majority of it, if not the entire amount. She then boldly claimed that she is worth a larger diamond. All the while, she is making a stereotypical laugh after every sentence and lies by saying she's not materialistic.
I absolutely cannot stand women such as her. Women like her make my blood boil and make it difficult to keep my mouth shut. If I wasn't driving, I'd have called immediately and voiced my opinion on the matter.
Everything she said afterwards became moot as once she stated how selfish and sincerely materialistic she is, she already solidified her character and rendered any further comments on how he allegedly previously said he wanted to upgrade to a larger diamond in the future. If that were true, then there is no need for her to vocalize her disappointment in the size of her current ring.

No comments: