Friday, August 10, 2007

is this really news worthy?

Seriously. Who gives a flip about some worthless actress's estranged parents getting a divorce.
Then, it makes news that some guy signed on to do a movie of one of the most worthless TV shows ever created. Really? Are you kidding me? When will crap like this cease to exist? Oh, that's right- never. As long as there is an inkling of an audience out there who has such poor taste in shows that promote being a whore (two, actually) and sleeping with more than their fare share of men in some city, there will always be vomit that is regurgitated upon society. Hey Matthew, how many years did you have to watch many guys do your wife? And now, you get to watch it all happen in a movie theater. Where's Max Dugan when you need his old ass?
Given the choice of either painfully enduring sitting through that movie or getting an ingrown toenail removed, I will gladly take the medical procedure of having an ingrown toenail removed than sit through the sheer agony of that movie. I'd rather watch 'The Village' than sit through that city-sex movie. Heck, since I have healthy toenails, I'd rather have the same medical procedure done to remove one of my good toenails than sit through that big screen fecal matter.

Everyone's got an opinion and this is mine, and this is my blog. Don't like it? Too bad. Don't flatter yourself. Deal with it. Get over it. Go do your own damn blog, ass.

Dang. I kinda went off on a tangent there, so I edited some stuff out that was unnecessary to the post. Sorry about that. Must. Stay. Focused.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like that you made a max dugan reference

sweetjane6 said...

umm ... I arrived late; to what movie are you referring? yes, most of the time I DO live in a hole.

Tab said...

I wish I knew who Julie is... Care to let me know?