Friday, March 09, 2007

it's been a while, huh?

First off, there is something that really chaps my hide.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/02/25/two-teens-assault-teacher-after-he-confiscates-ones-ipod/

Two teens assault teacher after he confiscates one's iPod. Are you fricking serious? You have got to be kidding me.


Finally, this is the second thing that really boils my blood

In it, he states this, "Gingrich argued in the interview, however, that he should not be viewed as a hypocrite for pursuing Clinton's infidelity."
Once again, are you kidding me?
What is wrong in the world? I know technology has a huge part in this as it makes it far too easy to be unfaithful. Cells phones, email, and the Internet all play a huge part in this. Once again, something that was intended to be used for the benefit of man, and the world, has been twisted and warped into tools of all things bad and evil.
What is it that is so difficult to maintain one's vows? I am not saying I am perfect by any means, but at the very least I never have and never will be unfaithful.
Cut and past since I cannot get this to be a link-
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070309/ap_on_go_co/gingrich_affair

No comments: