Sunday, July 02, 2006

so nice

First, I am feeling so much better. I'd say I am somewhere in the neighborhood of 90% recovered.

Second, my sister sent me some good news about our trip coming up. The Sun Mountain Lodge that we stay at in Washington is set on 3,000 acres and has a 5,000 bottle wine cellar and one night we go to a "wine" dinner.

We also have the opportunity to do a 1.5hr horseback ride for only $30- yes!
Here is their site- Sun Mountain Lodge. It is amazing! And, that's just part of our trip, just scratching the surface.

Finally- how 'bout that little storm last night? It was so nice to see lightning, hear/feel thunder, feel the temp drop a bit, and smell the rain as it poured down hard. It did not last near long enough, but I was sure thankful for it.

Church was great this morning. I did not get to make it yesterday at 5:30, but I was there this morning for 7:45 Mass and Fr. Tom was there. I really like him and have been lucky to go to the services he has performed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That resort looks awesome. The Cascades are sweet.